This guide details how to mount a WebDAV share in Windows 7
|Time to Complete||10 minutes|
|Required Information||The URL of the share, Username and Password|
- Open My Computer by going to Start the Computer
- Right Click in the My Computer window and select Add a Network Location from the popup menu
- Select Next
- Select Choose a Custom Network Location then click Next
- Enter the URL of the network share
- You will then be prompted for your Username and Password. Enter them an the appropriate fields and click ok
- Enter a Friendly name for this share. In most cases the default is sufficient
- Click Finish to complete the setup. The share will then open in a new window.
Accessing the ShareOpen My Computer by going to Start the Computer
- The share will be shown under the Network Locations Heading. Double click the share
- The share will then open and you can browse the files.